talent + opportunity
The team at CARNEMARK is always on the lookout for new talent. Our company culture values creativity, community, empowerment, and fun-among employees, partners, and clients alike.
If your skill level matches your creative thinking-and if you're inspired to make beautiful, functional residential remodeling a reality-we're ready to listen. Please contact us about opportunities at CARNEMARK.
We are currently looking for new team members in the fields of design, production, and finance.
REMODELING PROJECT MANAGER
Residential design + build company seeks Project Manager to oversee high-end construction projects. Candidate must have residential construction experience-preferably in home remodeling. Responsibilities include:
- Perform project planning, create timelines, and manage budgets.
- Track costs, including invoices, change orders, and budget variances.
- Manage clients, engineers, inspectors, and other vendors.
- Monitor and update construction schedules to ensure contractors and vendors perform on schedule and within budget.
- Conduct and document quality inspections throughout construction process.
- Consult with inspectors to ensure that the project complies with applicable regulations and meets the project delivery dates.
- Proactively identify and mitigate reoccurring construction issues.
Must be computer-literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with MS-Project is a plus but not required. Ideal candidates will have at least 5 years of project management experience. Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle is required. Send resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Leading residential design build firm in Bethesda, MD, seeks an enthusiastic Design Associate who's eager to know and grow. You'll learn by doing-from project start to completed remodel. Attend client meetings, coordinate finish selection, track schedules, collaborate with production, and more. Ideal candidate holds an undergraduate (or graduate) degree in Interior Design or Architecture and has 3 to 5 years of professional industry experience. Send your resume and salary requirement to wal@carnemark for immediate consideration.